Southern Redneck Eggnog
Creamy, rich, delicious eggnog that will be the hit of the Christmas season!
- 6 Eggs Separated
- 1/2 Gallon Milk
- 1/2 Gallon Vanilla Ice Cream Set out to soften
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Cinnamon Optional - I do use (probably less than 1 tsp.)
- 1 tsp Nutmeg Optional - I DO NOT use
- 1 c. Honey Bourbon American Honey / Evan Williams Honey
- 1/2 c. Coconut Rum Parrot Bay / Burnett's
- 1/2 c. Sugar
* If you add alcohol to quickly it will cook the eggs too quickly and it will leave pieces of cooked egg in your mixture. So go slow and stir constantly.
** I have never used the egg whites in my Redneck Eggnog version.
Serving: 6oz | Calories: 450kcal