Salted Caramel Pumpkintini
A scrumptious fall cocktail
whisk, measuring cup, martini glasses, 2 saucers, large glass for mixing in
- 1 or 2 oz Salted Caramel Whiskey If I use the Grand Gala I only use 1 oz of SCW
- 1 oz Grand Gala This is optional
- 1 oz Whipped Vodka
- 1 oz Brown Sugar Simple Syrup
- 3 T Pumpkin Puree Canned or fresh
- 3 oz Coconut Water
- 1 t Vanilla
- 1-2 T Honey / Maple Syrup / Caramel Use which ever you like the best, but any will work.
- 1 cookie Sandie / Shortbread / Sugar / Gingerbread Any of these will work just fine.
Mix all liquid ingredients and whisk together, well. Crumble cookies in one saucer. I prefer maple syrup for this recipe, but have used all 3 of the above and they all work fine. I add approximately a TBLS of whichever I choose to the bottom of glass, then turn it upside down in second saucer, let drain a little the use what came out to rim the glass and then dip in the cookie crumbs. Pour in glass and serve.*Simple syrup is equal parts water & brown sugar, bring to boil. I fix ahead and store in fridge, will last a couple of weeks.