Elvis Inspired Elixir
Peanut Butter & Banana frozen cocktail / mocktail
- 2 - 3 Bananas Frozen is good!
- 6 scoops Ice Cream Vanilla / Fudge Swirl / Chocolate
- 1 - 11/2 c Milk (MOCKTAIL Version) I DO NOT use milk in the cocktail version. I guess you can, but I don't.
- 2 - 3 Tbsp Peanut Butter I only added this in my MOCKTAIL version. I am sure that if you want a little more of that flavor in the cocktail, than the liquor provides it would be fine. I would probably add a smaller amount, a little at time, to not overwhelm the other flavors.
- 2.5 - 3 oz Skrewball (Peanut Butter Flavored Alcohol)
- 2.5 oz Banana Rum or Liqueur
- 2 oz Rum Rock Town was my favorite in flavor for this drink.
- 1 oz Frangelico
- 1 - 11/2 oz Cream Liqueur - Rock Town Bourbon Cream Bailey's could be used, also.
- 1 - 4 strips Bacon for Garnish Optional totally for looks and taste.
- 1 oz Chocolate syrup or ganache I drizzled on the interior of the glass before adding drink.