Southern Cranberry Crush
Cranberry & Orange Juice Cocktail
- 4 oz 100% Cranberry Juice (not cocktail juice) IF you do get the Cocktail Juice one it has sugar, so I would refrain from using the simple syrup. You can not control how sweet it gets with this.
- 3 oz Orange Juice You can buy or fresh squeeze for amazing flavor!
- 2 oz Whipped Vodka Plain may be subbed
- 1 oz Gran Gala
- 1 oz Triple Sec
- 1/2 - 1 oz Simple Syrup Equal parts water/sugar, brought to boil, refrigerated ahead. This can be stored in air tight container for up to 3 wks. I use this in a lot of my recipes.
- 1/2 c. Fresh Cranberries (Optional) Should be washed & frozen ahead of time.
- 2 - 4 slices Fresh Oranges (Optional) Garnish Slice in halves or wedges.
Add all top 5 liquid ingredients to a shaker or 24 oz glass, jar, bowl.* Pour into martini or any glass you prefer for serving. I add frozen cranberries to keep chilled and look spot on. Add a slice of orange to rim to top it off! For a little more sweet rimming the glass with sugar would work, too!*This could be blended to make it a frozen/slush type if you prefer. I do suggest you freezing some of your juice ahead of time if you want this to not to have a water down flavor.