Southern Redneck Margarita
Best Ever Margarita Pitcher Recipe
- 4 cups Sweet and Sour Mix
- 2 cups Tequila
- 1 1/2 cups Triple Sec
- 1/2 - 1 oz per drink Gran Gala
- 1 sliced Lime / Orange Sliced or wedged, your preference for garnish and to wet rim.
- 1 - 2 T Salt in a saucer Coarse is my preference, but most any will work.
- 4-6 cups Ice Put in pitcher and extra can be added to individual glasses.
Have about half your pitcher with ice before you begin to add ingredients. This will insure that your margarita is chilled before added to serving glass. Although, after you wet your rim and add salt I still add ice to my serving glass. I like a really cold drink. Add all ingredients to your pitcher, except Gran Gala. It's meant to float on the top of each glass before serving. Add garnish and serve! Cheers y'all!