This post and the photos within it may contain affiliate links. If you purchase something through the link, I may receive a commission at no extra charge to you.
Should You Love a Perfect Peach Cocktail? Absolutely! If you are like me and a dry or semi-dry wine is not your thing, this Perfect Peach Cocktail could solve this issue for you. Of course, you would need to like peaches for this to make sense.
A Perfect Peach Cocktail is So Simple to Make
You will only need a few ingredients for this sweet treat. It is a very uncomplicated cocktail. Wine, Sprite, and a few other alcohol’s to take it over the top. Should peach happen to not be your thing, you could swap all the peach flavors with sparkling white grape juice and the liqueurs could be a grape or raspberry flavors.
If You’re Not a Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio, or Maybe Even a Riesling Fan…
A Perfect Peach Cocktail could be the answer to a bottle of the above if they don’t tickle your taste buds. The hint of peach, extra bubbles from the carbonation of the lemon lime soda or just the sweetness from all the ingredients might turn it into something that you actually like. It’d be nice to not have to choke down that extra dry mess. Most likely it’s a bottle that someone brought to the gift exchange and you were the last draw.
A Perfect Peach Cocktail Doesn’t Have to Have Peaches
If you don’t actually have any peaches, no worries. I don’t use any in this recipe, unless you want to garnish with one. Maybe you could have a slice or two in the freezer. Float frozen slices in your glass to keep your drink chilled. This way will cause it to not taste watered down.
A Perfect Peach Cocktail is number 10 on the 12 Tipsy Day Recipes
The 12 Tipsy Day Recipes are just about to be wrapped up. I hope that you don’t miss the final 2, nor should you miss the previous one’s. Click on over to check it out. You can find all of them and the appetizer collection on that post. Hopefully, some of them will be print worthy. Add them to your Pinterest board where you can keep them in a collection all together. Heck it would be awesome if you share them, too. I have also created a playlist on the YT channel in case you want to play all of them while trying your hand at bar-tending.
The Perfect Hors d’oeuvre to Serve a Perfect Peach Cocktail with:
We are hopping back over to the blog of my friend Kim’s at KimsDIYtribe.com to get the deets on how to make Citrus Scallop Ceviche. This will be a perfect peach pairing with this cocktail. Make sure you drop her a comment if you try it out.
Let’s Head to the Kitchen for a Southern Peachy Perfection!
Southern Tequila Sunset
- 1 glass Ice Fill
- 1.5 - 2 oz Tequila
- 1.5 - 2 oz Peach Schnapps
- 12 oz Orange Juice Approximately 12 oz.
- 1.5 - 2 oz Chambord Liqueur My personal choice of brand.
- 1 or 2 slices Peach (firm) / Orange and or Raspberries Fresh or Frozen
- Add first four ingredients in order into highball glass. Stir. Slowly add Chambord around the edge. Let it sink for the sunset look. Peach or orange slice maybe used for garnish or if it is frozen float it in drink for keeping it chilled. You can also add a few raspberries. I love them if they are frozen.
- If you choose to do the cocktail version you want to half the ingredients. Do the same order in the shaker that you would do in the highball glass. Shake well. I love to chill the glass in the freezer. Remove from freezer. I add a few frozen raspberries in the bottom of the glass. Add the Chambord to the glass. Drizzle around the inside of the cocktail glass. Gently pour the Southern Sunset mix from the shaker into the glass. Garnish with orange or peach slice.
How Did This One Taste?
Did this one make the list for being one of your new favs? Maybe one of the others, day 1-9 is more your style? Comment below if you have tried them, and which you like, or maybe ALL!