This post and the photos within it may contain affiliate links. If you purchase something through the link, I may receive a commission at no extra charge to you.
How will you take your Toasted Butternut Monkey cocktail? Will you shoot it as a shot or maybe a double over ice in a highball glass? Either way it is delicious! This sweet, creamy, rich and delicious cocktail that will leave you pouring a second.
What will you need to make a Toasted Butternut Monkey?
A variety of alcohol, liqueurs, coconut water and a little toasted coconut. You need a shot or highball glass. If you fix it as a cocktail you will want to double or triple the recipe. You’ll also want to use the bigger glass and a few pieces of ice.
Who will like a Toasted Butternut Monkey?
The person that will want to try this will have to like sweet and tropical flavors. This drink slips through the lips easy and down the hatch even more smoothly. Yes, it will give you a warm island sensation.
What Tipsy Day Recipe is the Toasted Butternut Monkey?
The Toasted Butternut Monkey is the 8th recipe in the 12 Days of Tipsy Recipes. If this is not the recipe for you, then maybe one of these others will be. I have had a lot of takers and guinea pigs throughout the holidays that have given me a lot of positive feedback on them. Hope you try one or two. Heck, why not all or just a few? BUT …when you do, don’t forget to let me know which one is your favorite!
Let’s See If We Can Find a Treat to Accompany:
I just happened to find a recipe from one of my blogger girlfriends. Kallee over at Creative Southern Home cooked up a delish Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Tacos recipe that I can’t wait for you to try. I think this tasty dish will make a perfect pairing for the Toasted Butternut Monkey. Kallee is quite the cook, hope you enjoy it!
Toasted Butternut Monkey
- 2.5 oz measuring cup
- small skillet
- shot glass or highball glass
- Food processor or chopper
- measuring cup
- 1 oz Coconut Water
- 1/2 oz Rumchatta
- 1/2 oz Banana 99 liqueur
- 1/2 oz Butterscotch Schnapps
- 2 T coconut - chopped May want to toast a little extra.
- Chop coconut with food processor. Toast in a skillet over medium heat. Remove from heat put approximately 2 T or so in a saucer.Pour a little coconut water in a separate saucer. Dip rim of glass in c.w., then roll the edges in toasted coconut. Set aside.(The above steps can be skipped, if wanted.)Measure ingredients with small measuring glass and pour into larger measuring cup that is easy to pour from. This is where you follow the recipe, which makes 2 shots OR you can multiple it x 2 or 3 for a cocktail. Use the highball glass and a couple of cubes of ice for this version.
Tipsy Days Will Eventually End – But WHEN????
December came and went, January has come and is on its way to leaving, and I am only on #8… But, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I have them (the other 4) all made up, tried out, tested …several times over. It’s a promise, I will wrap the rest of them up. Guess what I should say is that I will get busy and get these posts completed and published before the end of the month. The suspense and anticipation is just killin’ ya, I’m sure, LOL! I promise they will not disappoint! You will be getting the B E S T Margarita recipe ever!!!
Now, let’s close this and keep it simple: Cheers y’all!
Live your best rhapsodyville life!