A simple & elegant country class with perfect plaid Christmas tree is the look for my blog hop contribution. Well, I need to be honest… It’s not my tree. It’s my daughter’s. She did an amazing job on it and I felt like it should be shared. Besides the fact, that mine may not even make it out of the attic this year. Remodel is winning over decor so far. However, some traditions will still take place, like our 7th Annual Family Bake Day (I knew better than to remodel kitchen).
Simple & elegant
country class is the theme
Amber went with a simple look of sweet woodland creatures peeking out of the limbs here and there. The addition of the quaint painted signs and letters lend to the personalization that is woven among the branches. I love how it show’s the heart of their home and family that truly resides there all year long.
Simple & elegant with Perfect Plaid
She wrapped a perfect buffalo red and black checked plaid throughout the tree, coupled with a burlap and black that adds a special note to the country class of it all. Furthermore, the touch of tin ornaments and words blend perfectly with all the usual gold trimmings that are at home most every year on her tree.
A perfect blend of elegant, simple country class
This tree just makes my heart happy. I love how she did such a good job blending all the basic simple ornaments & ribbon with metallic’s, stems and lights for such an elegant, classy, perfect Christmas tree. To sum things up; much love and even more thanks to the Vanaman’s for letting me feature their tree on this 3rd Annual Christmas Tree Blog Hop. (I’m a proud mom, for sure.)
In Conclusion to my Tree Stop;
Carry On with the Christmas Cheer!
Let’s venture into these ladies homes below and see how they decided to decorate their trees. I for one, know I can’t wait to see what all of these talented, creative woman come up with this year. I’m excited to say that we had so many wonderful trees that there will be 2 days of sharing! Make sure that you visit them all!
Merry Christmas Y’all! Rockin’ it in the Redneck Rhapsodyville way!
Welcome To Our Third Annual
Christmas Tree Decor Blog Hop!
Looking for Christmas Tree decorating ideas? We are sharing 40 absolutely beautiful Christmas Trees from some of your favorite home decor bloggers.
It’s the third year of the Christmas Tree Decor Blog Hop hosted by Our Crafty Mom. You will find holiday inspiration for just about every Christmas tree style.
The fun starts on Friday, November 29th and continues through Saturday, November 30th.
We hope you will visit the talented bloggers linked below. This blog hop is something we look forward to every year and we hope you do too.
Grab your favorite beverage and settle in for some beautiful Christmas Tree decor inspiration!
Let’s Meet The Hosts!
- Christmas Home Tour from Kippi at Home
- Christmas Tree With Traditional And Rustic Colors from Tribe of Burton
- Blue and White Chinoiserie Holiday Tree from Simple Nature Decor
- Colorful White Christmas Tree from Creative Ramblings
- A Farmhouse Style Christmas Tree from Simply Beautiful by Angela
- Christmas Trees 2019 from Virginia Sweet Pea
- Red Plaid Christmas Tree from 2 Bees in a Pod
- Christmas Tree Decor from Create and Babble
- DIY Luke 2 Christmas Tree from To Work with My Hands
- How To Decorate A Rustic Neutral Christmas Tree from One Thousand Oaks
- Simple and Elegant Country Class Christmas Tree Redneck Rhapsody
- Traditional Family Christmas Tree from Sustain My Craft Habit
- Christmas Tree Inspiration Ideas from My Life On Kaydeross Creek
- How To Put Ribbon On A Christmas Tree from Upright and Caffeinated
- Beautiful Minimal Christmas Tree Decor from Sonya Burgess
- Christmas Tree Ideas from Welcome to the Woods
- Christmas Tree Decor from Teadoddles
- Christmas Tree Decorating Ideas from Celebrate and Decorate
Make sure you check back tomorrow for all these amazing trees, too!
- Rustic Plaid Woodland Christmas Tree from Zucchini Sisters
- A Buffalo Check Flocked Christmas Tree from Weekend Craft
- Cozy Minimal Christmas Tree from Northern Feeling
- A Peppermint Striped Christmas Tree from County Road 407
- Elegant Flocked Christmas Tree With Blue and Silver from Our Crafty Mom
- Fabulous Tree in Blue, Rose Gold and Copper from Across the Boulevard
- Mini Beachmas Tree from My Pinterventures
- Plaid Decorated Christmas Tree from Intelligent Domestications
- Red Truck Buffalo Plaid Christmas Tree from Modern on Monticello
- Christmas Tree Decor from Southern Yankee DIY
- Christmas Tree Decorating Tips from First Day of Home
- Christmas Tree Decorating Tips from From House to Home
- Christmas Tree Home Tour from Just That Perfect Piece
- Christmas Tree Decorating Ideas from Red Cottage Chronicles
- Farmhouse Inspired Christmas Tree from Daily DIY Life
- Decorated Flocked Christmas Tree With Homemade Ornaments from Thrifted Nest
- Farmhouse Christmas Tree from Domestic Deadline
- Christmas Tree Decor from A Life Unfolding
- Christmas Tree from Oh Fiddle Dee Dee
- Christmas Tree Decorating Ideas from Happily Ever After, etc.
How about a few extra’s!
Now if you’ve been totally inspired to get in the decorating mood here are a few DIY Wreath suggestions for you, too! Christmas Wreath DIY From Collectibles!
AND if you really need a little something, something to get those holiday spirits following try a batch of my famous Southern Redneck Eggnog!
34 thoughts on “Simple & Elegant Country Class with Perfect Plaid Christmas Tree”
How fun, to do a Christmas Tree blog hop.
When I have more time later today I’ll be back to check out all of them!
It was so much fun! Hope you can check out today & tomorrow!
LOVE the buffalo check and all the red. SOOOO pretty!
Thank you! Didn’t it turn out pretty. I wasn’t sure how I would like it, but it’s growing on me. I told her I was glad she tried it before me. ?
Your daughter did a wonderful job with her tree. Good luck with your remodeling. It’s so frustrating how long those type of projects can go on.
I’ll tell her! TY!
Yes, it is always a process. Ugh! But nice when it’s DONE!!!
I’m shuddering over here…getting ready to do a big redo in our family room, and trying to decide if December is the smartest month to do that. 🙂 The kitchen remodel is on the list too.
I love this gorgeous tree! The pretty ribbons just set it off perfectly. Kudos to your daughter.
Well, I would suggest January on the remodel for a family room. Kitchen is next here for sure, now! Dishwasher started leaking this wk & stove is on its last leg.
Thank you, she did do a great job.
Your daughter did a beautiful job on her tree and you are a good momma to share it! Love how it’s so full and the way she ran the ribbon. Glad I got to see it. Merry Christmas
She was a blessing to share it with me. Thank you & Merry Christmas, too!
Thanks mom! I can’t wait to see everyone else’s trees!
You’re so welcome! Thank you for sharing your beautiful tree! There are some beautiful ones for sure.
It is beautiful! I am a big fan of the buffalo check, so timeless!
Thank you! It is definitely growing on me.
Wow, what a great roundup of inspiration for decorating trees! I pinned so I can finish looking at every single one. Thanks! Southern Sunflowers
Aren’t they divine! Lots of great design & ideas. Thanks for pinning too!
Love those over-sized ornaments, what a fun way to add to the tree. It has been so fun being on the hop with you and wish you a Merry Christmas
Thanks! This has been amazing looking at everybody’s beautiful creations. Be blessed!
What a stylish tree love all the red plaid and the treasures.
Thank you so much!
Your daughter’s tree is lovely. I love the little woodland creatures and the mix of black/red buffalo plaid. Definitely a classy and elegant tree. Pinned.
You’re too kind! The animals fit in perfectly I thought, too! Thank you!
Your daughter definitely did a beautiful job on the tree! I love the buffalo plaid and all the ornaments to match 🙂
Thank you. #proudmom The plaid has definitely grown on me….
This tree is absolutely stunning! I love the plaid and all of the unique touches. Thank you so much for participating in the Christmas Tree Decor Blog Hop! Happy Holidays!
Wow, I had such a great time doing the blog hop! Hopefully I can do it again. Thank you for the kind words. I will definitely pass this along to Amber.