A simple & elegant country class with perfect plaid Christmas tree is the look for my blog hop contribution. Well, I need to be honest… It’s not my tree. It’s my daughter’s. She did an amazing job on it and I felt like it should be shared. Besides the fact, that mine may not even make it out of the attic this year. Remodel is winning over decor so far. However, some traditions will still take place, like our 7th Annual Family Bake Day (I knew better than to remodel kitchen).
Simple & elegant
country class is the theme
Amber went with a simple look of sweet woodland creatures peeking out of the limbs here and there. The addition of the quaint painted signs and letters lend to the personalization that is woven among the branches. I love how it show’s the heart of their home and family that truly resides there all year long.
Simple & elegant with Perfect Plaid
She wrapped a perfect buffalo red and black checked plaid throughout the tree, coupled with a burlap and black that adds a special note to the country class of it all. Furthermore, the touch of tin ornaments and words blend perfectly with all the usual gold trimmings that are at home most every year on her tree.
A perfect blend of elegant, simple country class
This tree just makes my heart happy. I love how she did such a good job blending all the basic simple ornaments & ribbon with metallic’s, stems and lights for such an elegant, classy, perfect Christmas tree. To sum things up; much love and even more thanks to the Vanaman’s for letting me feature their tree on this 3rd Annual Christmas Tree Blog Hop. (I’m a proud mom, for sure.)
In Conclusion to my Tree Stop;
Carry On with the Christmas Cheer!
Let’s venture into these ladies homes below and see how they decided to decorate their trees. I for one, know I can’t wait to see what all of these talented, creative woman come up with this year. I’m excited to say that we had so many wonderful trees that there will be 2 days of sharing! Make sure that you visit them all!
Merry Christmas Y’all! Rockin’ it in the Redneck Rhapsodyville way!
Welcome To Our Third Annual
Christmas Tree Decor Blog Hop!
Looking for Christmas Tree decorating ideas? We are sharing 40 absolutely beautiful Christmas Trees from some of your favorite home decor bloggers.
It’s the third year of the Christmas Tree Decor Blog Hop hosted by Our Crafty Mom. You will find holiday inspiration for just about every Christmas tree style.
The fun starts on Friday, November 29th and continues through Saturday, November 30th.
We hope you will visit the talented bloggers linked below. This blog hop is something we look forward to every year and we hope you do too.
Grab your favorite beverage and settle in for some beautiful Christmas Tree decor inspiration!
Let’s Meet The Hosts!
- Christmas Home Tour from Kippi at Home
- Christmas Tree With Traditional And Rustic Colors from Tribe of Burton
- Blue and White Chinoiserie Holiday Tree from Simple Nature Decor
- Colorful White Christmas Tree from Creative Ramblings
- A Farmhouse Style Christmas Tree from Simply Beautiful by Angela
- Christmas Trees 2019 from Virginia Sweet Pea
- Red Plaid Christmas Tree from 2 Bees in a Pod
- Christmas Tree Decor from Create and Babble
- DIY Luke 2 Christmas Tree from To Work with My Hands
- How To Decorate A Rustic Neutral Christmas Tree from One Thousand Oaks
- Simple and Elegant Country Class Christmas Tree Redneck Rhapsody
- Traditional Family Christmas Tree from Sustain My Craft Habit
- Christmas Tree Inspiration Ideas from My Life On Kaydeross Creek
- How To Put Ribbon On A Christmas Tree from Upright and Caffeinated
- Beautiful Minimal Christmas Tree Decor from Sonya Burgess
- Christmas Tree Ideas from Welcome to the Woods
- Christmas Tree Decor from Teadoddles
- Christmas Tree Decorating Ideas from Celebrate and Decorate
Make sure you check back tomorrow for all these amazing trees, too!
- Rustic Plaid Woodland Christmas Tree from Zucchini Sisters
- A Buffalo Check Flocked Christmas Tree from Weekend Craft
- Cozy Minimal Christmas Tree from Northern Feeling
- A Peppermint Striped Christmas Tree from County Road 407
- Elegant Flocked Christmas Tree With Blue and Silver from Our Crafty Mom
- Fabulous Tree in Blue, Rose Gold and Copper from Across the Boulevard
- Mini Beachmas Tree from My Pinterventures
- Plaid Decorated Christmas Tree from Intelligent Domestications
- Red Truck Buffalo Plaid Christmas Tree from Modern on Monticello
- Christmas Tree Decor from Southern Yankee DIY
- Christmas Tree Decorating Tips from First Day of Home
- Christmas Tree Decorating Tips from From House to Home
- Christmas Tree Home Tour from Just That Perfect Piece
- Christmas Tree Decorating Ideas from Red Cottage Chronicles
- Farmhouse Inspired Christmas Tree from Daily DIY Life
- Decorated Flocked Christmas Tree With Homemade Ornaments from Thrifted Nest
- Farmhouse Christmas Tree from Domestic Deadline
- Christmas Tree Decor from A Life Unfolding
- Christmas Tree from Oh Fiddle Dee Dee
- Christmas Tree Decorating Ideas from Happily Ever After, etc.
How about a few extra’s!
Now if you’ve been totally inspired to get in the decorating mood here are a few DIY Wreath suggestions for you, too! Christmas Wreath DIY From Collectibles!
AND if you really need a little something, something to get those holiday spirits following try a batch of my famous Southern Redneck Eggnog!